by Shannon Bitney
MNCMNetworked is a great new way you can stay informed about what’s on the horizon for us all at MNCMN. As the current vice president and incoming president (later this year), I am honored to provide you with the latest update.
January 2019 marks MNCMN’s fifth anniversary. It has been amazing to see how this incredible organization has grown in membership since I first joined. I would like to thank all of you for being a part of the Minnesota Change Management Network and contributing to its greatness. We have a lot of other great events and activities in store for you in 2019 – below you’ll find some more details about some of our upcoming events. One to note is our five-year anniversary at this month’s summit. Be sure to watch for more updates in our emails, LinkedIn, Facebook, and more!
Finally, I want to thank our Board and Committee members. We could not be where we are today without their work – they volunteer countless hours of their time to discover new connections, plan events, manage logistics, and so much more. We are always looking for great help as we continue to grow, please let us know if you are interested in joining a Committee or becoming a Board member!
MNCMN is offering some great opportunities. Registration for all these events is required in advance. Find more details at www.mncmn.org!
- January 17: MNCMN 5-year Anniversary Celebration and networking from 4:30 - 8:00 p.m.; Location: Coloplast in Minneapolis.
- February 19-21: Prosci® Experienced Practitioner Program. Take your change capability up several notches, while learning and networking with the best of the best change practitioners in town. Register in advance to save $1,000.
- February 20: Prosci® Experienced Practitioner Program Alumni Happy Hour from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.; Location TBD. No registration required!
- February 21: Monthly Change Summit, “Development and Enabling Change Leaders.” Location: Horizontal Integration in St. Louis Park.
- March 12-14: Prosci® Change Management Certification. Save nearly $1,500 by registering in advance – stay tuned for details.
- March 21: Monthly Change Summit, topic TBD. Location: Normandale Community College in Bloomington.
Happy 2019! We are grateful for you, our enthusiastic and dedicated members, and to our committee volunteers who work to make it all happen behind the scenes. We are a member-driven, non-profit organization so please, share the love with a friend or colleague by bringing them to an upcoming Change Summit!
In the new year, we are introducing New Member Orientation, a regularly scheduled webinar to introduce our new members to MNCMN, to answer any immediate questions, and to provide a warm welcome to ensure we’re connected to our new members from the beginning. We continue to make changes with members squarely in mind; please reach out to us at email@example.com with your ideas or feedback. Thank you, as always, for being engaged Change Chums!