MNCMN SEPTEMBER CHANGE SUMMIT
Topic: "Executive Coaching – Enabling Change Leadership"
Caroline Dey, Manager Leadership Development Center of Expertise at Accenture
There is nowhere to hide. Not even the executive suite is safe from the changes sweeping business today. In fact, the impact of those changes is felt most keenly at the executive level. CEO’s, COO’s, CFO’s, and senior VP’s—like everyone else—have to hit the ground running and keep running fast. Stockholders and stakeholders demand fast results. Teams must work more efficiently under greater pressure. Leaders at all levels need to be developed, and high-potential and emerging leaders need to be identified and developed earlier and more effectively. Business savvy—always important—has been taken to new heights. Add to this the quest for job satisfaction and life balance, and you have the dynamic tension that creates the vital need for executive coaching in most organizations.
The 5 Compelling Outcomes of Executive Coaching:
1. A professional process that will link a leaders’ individual effectiveness to the organization’s operational metrics and success.
2. A strategic process that will help the organization continue to attract and retain great leaders, who will be further prepared—through executive coaching, to drive breakthrough operating results now and into the future.
3. Enable executive teams to improve individual leadership and team performance.
4. Support the organization’s C-level executives responsible for making crucial business decisions and achieving outcomes.
5. Provide the “shock absorbers” on the sometimes bumpy road of accelerated pace, rapid growth, innovation and change.
As change practitioners we can make a huge impact in coaching leaders through change. Come join us for an engaging conversation and immersion into practicing coaching!
- 4:00 – 4:30 Networking / Guests Arriving
- 4:30 – 6:00 Summit Event
- 6:00 – 8:00 Happy Hour / Networking
Normandale Community College | Partnership Center, P0806
9700 France Ave S
Bloomington, MN 55431
(please park in Parking Lots 3 & 4)
▲ Please know that registration closes on the Sunday before the event, September 16th.
After the show, its the after-party...
Join us at for some Networking and Happy Hour action from 6:00-8:00 PM.