Virtual Training Series with Team Creasey
Many of you have asked for more opportunities to build your Change Management skills, tools, and approach. We’re thrilled to bring you a Change Management Incubator Series with Tim Creasey, brought to you in partnership with Randstad Technologies.
This is a great opportunity for you to interact directly with Tim Creasey, the Chief Innovation Officer for Prosci®. The series is designed as four sessions, each 2 hours in length. Tim will be facilitating the first hour, followed by group facilitation with your peers designed to deepen the learning experience. Tim will be sharing insights (new and old) from Prosci® research. As a participant, you will hear directly from the source at Prosci®. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to work directly with your Change peers further uncovering insights, lessons learned and delivery opportunities.
Dates and agenda for the series: (4:00 to 6:00pm each session)
- May 14th: Compelling Case for Change (5 questions to ask your Sponsor)
- May 28th: Defining Individual Change Impact. (10 aspects of Change, Yesterday – Tomorrow, etc.)
- June 4th: Supporting individual change journeys (ADKAR, milestone target dates, Map, etc.)
- June 18th: Adoption & Sustainment. (Prosci research, how to define and track adoption)
Each session: Check-in at Normandale between 3:30 to 3:55 pm. Events start at 4:00 pm sharp!
- MNCMN Members: $185
- Non-Members: $250
Spots are open! Space is limited to 75 participants and registration is expected to fill quickly. Registering for the event enrolls you in all four sessions.
Normandale Community College
9700 France Ave S, Bloomington, MN 55431
* Park in Normandale Lot 3
▲ Please know that registration closes on the Sunday before the event, May 12th, 2019.
Cancellations received by the office at least two business days prior to the event are eligible for a refund of the registration fee. No refunds will be provided for cancellations received fewer than two business days prior to the event, and there are no refunds for no-shows, missed sessions, or partial participation.
PLEASE NOTE: Casual audience photographs and/or video may be taken and utilized for marketing purposes. By nature of your attendance, you are granting permission for your image to be used for our internal promotion as we see fit.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Q: I can’t make all sessions. Can I still register?
1) A: Yes, you can!
2) Q: Is there a price adjustment if I can only attend some of the sessions?
2) A: Unfortunately, no. Registration enrolls you in all four sessions and the fee is set.
3) Q: I registered but my schedule has since changed and I cannot make all the sessions. Is there a refund process?
3) A: Registration is final, and no refunds will be provided.
Brought to you in partnership with: