MnCMN November 18, 2021 Change Summit
November 18, 2021
MnCMN Change Summit: The Importance of Elevating Success
Upcoming MnCMN Events
Save the Dates
- December 16 Summit: Consulting and Biz Ownership Tips
- January 20 Unconference
- February 17 Summit: Using Improv in Change Management
- March 17 Summit: EQ/Feedback
Activate Your New Account
Benefits of activation include:
- Registering for events online
- Reviewing a directory of other members
- Updating your contact information
- Managing your email subscriptions
Create an account - it's easy!
- Free access to our Monthly Change Summits.
- Discount cost to Prosci(R) Certification Courses and Change Management workshops.
- Treat a colleague! Receive two FREE Change Summit guest passes.
- And more!
Take advantage of the many educational opportunities MnCMN offers:
- Monthly Change Summits
- Prosci Certification
- Change Incubator Series
- And more!
Welcome to MnCMN!
The Minnesota Change Management Network (MnCMN) is a non-profit network of change management practitioners, leaders, educators and employers who serve Minnesota’s robust business community, including businesses from Fortune 100 companies to the many small businesses that make our economy tick. We’re helping develop a robust change management ecosystem that:
- Networks and develops change management professionals
- Partners with academic institutions, professional associations and business to advance understanding of the value of change management
- Fuels a talent pipeline that serves corporations, consultants and job-seekers
Mark Your Calendar
Whether you discovered us while searching for change management tools, employees or training, you’ve come to the right place! We offer something for everyone—from the newbie, just learning about change management, to seasoned change professionals, to senior executives responsible for driving organizational transformation.