Targeted Learning and Professional Development Opportunities for Our Members
The Minnesota Change Management Network (MnCMN) continues a unique partnership with Prosci® in the delivery of the Prosci® three-day change management certification program. This course is only available to MnCMN members, and the special pricing our members receive is just one of the many membership benefits! Visit our Membership page to learn more.
Not a member yet? Join us today to become eligible for these Prosci course offerings, as well as other classes and benefits available to our members.
Certification Course Details
Classes will be delivered virtually via Prosci’s online platform.
- This is a MnCMN member opportunity only
- Not a member yet? Visit our membership page to learn more about membership benefits. Sign up today and you will be eligible for this great offer
- You will be required to bring a change project to work on during the three-day class. If you are without a project, we encourage you to partner with an experienced practitioner or leverage a past project experience
Members, watch for emails with special pricing registration, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a link to special pricing registration. Non-members can check out member benefits and become a member, then email for special pricing access.
We are happy to announce a new member offering, "Let's Connect".
Based on member feedback from the Book Club pilot which ran October - December 2022, we have renamed the offering to expand our connection focus beyond books, i.e., podcasts, articles, videos, etc.
Although the name is new, the objectives remain the same:
- Focus on conversation and learning
- Get to know each other better while networking in smaller groups.
- Leverage our experiences. We will introduce a new topic every quarter, leaving you enough time to prepare for the group connection
The first "Let's Connect" will be on Brené Brown's Dare to Lead podcast with Lisa Lahey, on "Immunity to Change”.
Note: This is a two-part podcast with part-one ~37 min and part-two ~63 min.
Our first session will happen on April 13, 2023, from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM via Zoom.
This program is free to members. Register here
If you have any questions, please reach out to:
- Professional Development Chair – Heidi Dohrmann
- Professional Development Vice-Chair – Darlene Weiss
This course is only available to MnCMN members, and the special pricing our members receive is just one of the many membership benefits! Visit our Membership page to learn more.
Not a member yet? Join us today to become eligible for these Professional Development offerings, as well as other classes and benefits available to our members.